The Socinian controversie touching the Son of God [microform] : reduced, in a brief essay, to prove the Son one in essence with the Father, upon Socinian principles, concessions and reason : concluded with an humble and serious caution to the friends of the Church of England, against the approaches of Socinianism / by F.F. ...
- Fullwood, Francis, -1693
- London : Printed for A. and J. Churchil ..., 1693.
- Physical Description:
- 6 unnumbered pages, 30 pages
- Dedication signed: Fr. Fullwood. and Reproduction of original in Cambridge University Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms, 1961. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 29:24)
- Binding notes:
- Microfilm D18a reel.29:1 c.1 (Microfilm, Microfiche, etc.) bound in A second dialogue between the Pope and a phanatick, concerning affairs in England [microform] / by the author of the first, who is a hearty lover of his prince and country
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, F2516
View MARC record | catkey: 2643526