The purity of Gospel communion, or, Grounds and reasons for separation from persons of corrupt manners, or that hold erroneous doctrine in matters of faith essential to salvation, or that are guilty of false worship, or irregular administration of Gospel ordinances [microform] : briefly discussed to prevent the increase of sin and disorder by a mixed communion in church fellowship / by Isaac Marlow
- Marlow, Isaac
- London : Printed by J. Astwood for the author, 1694.
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, 82 pages
- Related Titles:
- Purity of Gospel communion
Grounds and reasons for separation from persons of corrupt manners
- Advertisement on p. 82.
Reproduction of original in Bodleian Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms, 1974. 1 microfilm reel. 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 501:28)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, M694
View MARC record | catkey: 2643569