The catholic medicine, and soverain healer [microform] : rectifying and assisting the depraved functions, of infirm and diseased bodies : for reducing and curing in all cases, enabling thereby to digest, expectorate, transpire, open, dissolve, discuss, evacuate, cleanse, purifie, allay, ease, heal, strengthen, and restore the decayed parts of unsound and distempered bodies : confirm'd by demonstrations of fact, in eminent cases performed : communicated to the world, as the most happy, comprehensive, expedient, preventive and curative, against the diseases of humane nature / by a strict examiner of medical art
- Maynwaringe, Everard, 1628-1699?
- London : Printed by J. Gain for R. Horn, T. Basset, and C. Blount, 1684.
- Physical Description:
- 18 pages
- Attributed to Everard Maynwaringe. cf. Halkett and Laing.
Reproduction of original in Bodleian Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms, 1974. 1 microfilm reel. 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 501:36)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, M1490
Arber's Term cat. II 97
View MARC record | catkey: 2643570