Bowels opened, or, A discovery of the near and dear love, union and communion betwixt Christ and the church [microform] : and consequently betwixt Him and every beleeving-soul, delivered in divers sermons on the fourth, fifth, and sixth chapters of the Canticles / by ... Dr. Sibs ... ; being in part finished by his own pen in his life-time, and the rest of them perused and corrected by those whom he intrusted with the publishing of his works
- Sibbes, Richard, 1577-1635
- London : Printed by R. Cotes for John Clark, and are to be sold at his shop ..., 1648.
- The third edition.
- Physical Description:
- 19 unnumbered pages, 436 pages, 20 unnumbered pages
- Additional Creators:
- Goodwin, Thomas, 1600-1680
Nye, Thomas, 1596?-1672
Dod, John, 1549?-1645
- Related Titles:
- Discovery of the near and dear love
- Reproduction of original in Huntington Library.
Includes index at end.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1978. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 823:23)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, S3731
View MARC record | catkey: 2643605