An exact relation of the bloody and barbarous massacre at Bolton in the moors in Lancashire, May 28 by Prince Rupert [microform] / being penned by an eye-vvitnesse, admirably preserved by the gracious and mighty hand of God in that day of trouble
- Eye-witnesse admirably preserved by the gracious and mighty hand of God in that day of trouble
- London : Printed by R. W. for Christopher Meredith, August 22, 1644.
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, 5 pages
- Reproduction of original in Thomason Collection, British Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms, 1967. 1 microfilm reel : 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 228:E.7, no. 1)
- Binding notes:
- Microfilm D18a reel.228:E.1 c.1 (Microfilm, Microfiche, etc.) bound in Antapologia, or, A full answer to the Apologeticall narration of Mr. Goodwin, Mr. Nye, Mr. Sympson, Mr. Burroughs, Mr. Bridge, members of the Assembly of Divines [microform] : wherein is handled many of the controversies of these times, viz. ... : humbly also submitted to the honourable Houses of Parliament / by Thomas Edwards
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, E3683
View MARC record | catkey: 2643676