A Declaration of the lords and gentry [microform] : and others of the provinces of Lemster, and Munster in the realm of Ireland, of their intentions towards the English and Scottish Protestants inhabiting in that kingdome, with a most pernitious oath which they would have them take if to live amongst them, tending in effect to make all papists : with an order of the late Lords Justices of Ireland, Sir John Burlase, and Sir Henry Tichbourne, and Counsell of Ireland inhibiting the taking the solemn League and Covenant for reformation and defence of religion, the honour and happinesse of the King, and the peace and safety of the three Kingdomes of England, Scotland, & Ireland : with a proclamation by them set forth, according to the aforesaid order : with a copy of a letter written by the direction of the Lords spirituall and temporall, in the Parliament of that kingdome assembled, to severall commanders and officers of His Majesties army, and others in the kingdome of Ireland, requiring obedience to the said proclomation, with the substance of an oath agreed upon lately at Dublin in Ireland, against the taking of the solemn League & Covenant
- [London?] : Printed by R. W. for Christopher Meredith, 1644.
- Physical Description:
- 8 unnumbered pages
- Additional Creators:
- Tichborne, Henry, Sir, 1581?-1667 and Burlase, John, Sir
- Reproduction of original in Thomason Collection, British Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms, 1967. 1 microfilm reel : 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 228:E.4, no. 22)
- Binding notes:
- Microfilm D18a reel.228:E.1 c.1 (Microfilm, Microfiche, etc.) bound in Antapologia, or, A full answer to the Apologeticall narration of Mr. Goodwin, Mr. Nye, Mr. Sympson, Mr. Burroughs, Mr. Bridge, members of the Assembly of Divines [microform] : wherein is handled many of the controversies of these times, viz. ... : humbly also submitted to the honourable Houses of Parliament / by Thomas Edwards
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, D705
View MARC record | catkey: 2643806