An Account of the surrender of Limerick, and the particulars of the French's retreat to Galloway [microform] : with Monsieur Lauson's and Tyrconnell's going aboard the French galleys : likewise a particular relation of the Irish flying in scattered parties to the mountains of Kerry
- London : Printed for R.G. ..., 1690.
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (2 unnumbered pages)
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms, 1962. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 47:16)
- Binding notes:
- Microfilm D18a reel.47:1 c.1 (Microfilm, Microfiche, etc.) bound in An Account of the ceremonial at the coronation of Their Most Excellent Majesties, King James II and Queen Mary, at Westminster the 23 of April 1685, in the first year of His Majesties reign [microform]
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, A397
View MARC record | catkey: 2643808