A dissuasive from the errours of the time [microform] : wherein the tenets of the principall sects, especially of the Independents, are drawn together in one map, for the most part in the words of their own authours, and their maine principles are examined by the touch-stone of the Holy Scriptures / by Robert Baylie ...
- Baillie, Robert, 1599-1662
- London : Printed for Samuel Gellibrand ..., 1645.
- Physical Description:
- 24 unnumbered pages, 252 pages
- "Published by authority"
Reproduction of original in Huntington Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms, 1962. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 51:9)
- Binding notes:
- Microfilm D18a reel.51:1 c.1 (Microfilm, Microfiche, etc.) bound in The wisdome of the ancients [microform] / written in Latine by the Right Honourable Sir Francis Bacon, Knight, Baron of Verulam, and Lord Chancellor of England ; done into English by Sir Arthur Gorges, Knight
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, B456
View MARC record | catkey: 2644043