The shepherds almanack, or A diary, or register for the year of mans redemption, 1675 [microform] : being the third after bisextile, or leap-year : wherein you have the eclipses, an astrological figure, and many other pretty things, fitting such a work : calculated for the meridian of Ghotom (that is) where the wise men live, & c / by John Bucknall ...
- Bucknall, John, active 1675-1678
- London : Printed by F.L. for the Company of Stationers, 1675.
- Physical Description:
- 48 unnumbered pages
- Related Titles:
- Diary, or register for the year of mans redemption, 1675
- Reproduction of original in Bodleian Library.
Running title: The shepheards almanack.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1978. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 805:13)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, A1381
View MARC record | catkey: 2644050