Henry the Second, King of England, with the death of Rosamond [microform] : a tragedy, acted at the Theatre-Royal, by Their Majesties servants
- Related Titles:
- Death of Rosamond
- Dedication signed: Will. Mountfort.
Variously ascribed to William Mountfort and John Bancroft. Cf. BM (New ed.) ; DNB and Halkett & Laing (2nd ed.).
Reproduction of original in Huntington Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms, 1962. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 51:11)
- Binding notes:
- Microfilm D18a reel.51:1 c.1 (Microfilm, Microfiche, etc.) bound in The wisdome of the ancients [microform] / written in Latine by the Right Honourable Sir Francis Bacon, Knight, Baron of Verulam, and Lord Chancellor of England ; done into English by Sir Arthur Gorges, Knight
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, B634
View MARC record | catkey: 2644118