An Exhortation vnto the learned divines assembled at Westminster to set an order touching fayth and religion in the Church of England [microform].
- In Amsterdam : Printed for the author, and are tobee [sic] sold by Iohn Crosse ..., 1643.
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, 3-7 pages
- Related Titles:
- Exhortation unto the learned divines assembled at Westminster
- Reproduction of original in Union Theological Seminary Library, New York.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms, 1961. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 28:22)
- Binding notes:
- Microfilm D18a reel.28:1 c.1 (Microfilm, Microfiche, etc.) bound in The eternal and intrinsick reasons of good and evil [microform] : a sermon preach'd at the commencement at Cambridge, on Sunday the 2d day of July, 1699 / by John Edwards
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, E3869
View MARC record | catkey: 2644205