Calendar of Council minutes, 1668-1783
- Corporate Author:
- New York (Colony). Council
- Albany : University of the state of New York, 1902.
- Physical Description:
- 720 pages
- Additional Creators:
- Fernow, Berthold, 1837-1908
Van Laer, Arnold J. F. (Arnold Johan Ferdinand), 1869-1955
Documents relative to the colonial history of the state of New York
- New York. State Library. Bulletin ; 58, History 6
- "Executive minutes of the ... Council ... prepared by Mr. Berthold Fernow, keeper of historical records, shortly before his resignation Ap. 1, 1889, and ... intended to form with other calendars an additional volume of the series of Documents relative to the colonial history of the state of New York."--Pref. (by A.J.F. van Laer).
- Reproduction Note:
- Microform. Chicago, Library Resources, 1972. 1 microfiche ; 8 x 13 cm. Reduction ratio varies. (Library of American civilization).
View MARC record | catkey: 264421