A Sabbath of rest to be kept by the saints here, or, A treatise of the Sabbath, and such holy and religious duties as are required for the sanctification of it, the great Sabbath of rest that remaineth to be kept by God's saints hereafter [microform] : delivered in divers sermons upon Heb. 4. 9. / by Nicholas Smith ...
- Smith, Nicholas, -1680
- London : Printed by J.R. for Samuel Crouch ..., 1675.
- Physical Description:
- 4 unnumbered pages, 32 pages, 3 unnumbered pages
- Related Titles:
- Treatise of the Sabbath, and such holy and religious duties and Sabbath of rest to be kept by the saints here
- Errata: prelim. p. . and Reproduction of original in Huntington Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms, 1974. 1 microfilm reel. 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 513:18)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, S4139 and Arber's Term cat. I 216
View MARC record | catkey: 2644221