The folly of atheism and (what is now called) deism, even with respect to the present life [microform] : a sermon preached at St. Martin's in the Fields, March the 7th. 1691/2, being the first of the lecture founded by the Honourable Robert Boyle, Esquire / by Richard Bentley ...
- Bentley, Richard, 1662-1742
- London : Printed by J. H. for H. Mortlock ..., 1693.
- The fourth edition.
- Physical Description:
- 4 unnumbered pages, 36 pages
- "The Epistle Dedicatory" signed: R. Bentley.
Also issued as pt. 1 of his "The folly and unreasonableness of atheism ...".
Letter to trustees, p. - of the preliminaries, gives history and duties of the lectureship.
Reproduction of original in the Cambridge University Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1978. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 807:23)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, B1935
View MARC record | catkey: 2644260