The several ways of resolving faith by the controvertists of the Roman and reformed religion [microform] : with the authors impartial thoughts of each of them, and his own opinion at length shewn, wherein he conceives the rule of faith doth consist / by a lay-man
- Banckes, Matthew
- London : Printed for H. Faithorne, and J. Kersey ..., 1682.
- The second edition, enlarged in several of its sections.
- Physical Description:
- 14 unnumbered pages, 200 pages
- Reproduction of original in Cambridge University Library.
Also an "Appendix of divers objections and their answers: And an explanation of the different acceptions of the word tradition as it is used in the book."
Table of contents: p. -
"Errata": p. 
NUC pre-1956 cites Matthew Banckes.
NUC pre-1956 cites: Bodleian ascr. to Richard Banckes.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1978. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 807:3)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, B633
View MARC record | catkey: 2644263