An account of a voyage from Archangel in Russia, in the year 1697 [microform] : of the ship and company wintering near the North Cape in the latitude of 71, their manner of living, and what they suffered by the extream cold : also, remarkable observations of the climate, country and inhabitants : together with a chart, describing the place where they lay, land in view, soundings, &c. / by Tho. Allison, commander of the ship ; published at the request of the Russia Company, chiefly for the benefit of those who sail that way ...
- Allison, Thomas, active 1697
- London : Printed for D. Brown ... and R. Parker ..., 1699.
- Physical Description:
- 18 unnumbered pages, 96, that is, 112 pages : maps
- Errata: p. .
Reproduction of original in British Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms, 1962. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 47:31)
- Binding notes:
- Microfilm D18a reel.47:1 c.1 (Microfilm, Microfiche, etc.) bound in An Account of the ceremonial at the coronation of Their Most Excellent Majesties, King James II and Queen Mary, at Westminster the 23 of April 1685, in the first year of His Majesties reign [microform]
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, A1217
Arber's Term cat. III 138
View MARC record | catkey: 2644297