An Account of the late great victory, obtained at sea, against the French [microform] : by Their Majesties fleet, commanded in chief by Admiral Russell, and the Dutch commanded by Admiral Allemond, near the Cape of Barsteur in May, 1692
- London : Printed for John Rawlins ..., 1692.
- Physical Description:
- 4 unnumbered pages, 27 pages
- Reproduction of original in Yale University Library.
"A true list of some of the ships, and their names who commanded them, together with the number of men and guns they carryed, that were destroyed by their Majesties fleet in the battle and pursuit": p.25-27.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms, 1962. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 47:8)
- Binding notes:
- Microfilm D18a reel.47:1 c.1 (Microfilm, Microfiche, etc.) bound in An Account of the ceremonial at the coronation of Their Most Excellent Majesties, King James II and Queen Mary, at Westminster the 23 of April 1685, in the first year of His Majesties reign [microform]
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, A310
View MARC record | catkey: 2644299