Another word to the wise, shewing that the delay of justice is great injustice [microform] : by displaying heavier grievances in petitions from severall counties to the House of Commons and letters to Parl[i]ament men, from Mr. John Musgrave, Gentleman, one of the commissioners from Cumberland and Westmerland, for presenting their grievances to the Parliament, who, instead either of redressing those two counties grievances, or prosecuting the charge given in by him against Mr. Richard Barwis, a Parliament man ... did illegally commit the said Mr. John Musgrave to the Fleet, where he hath lain these 4. moneths without any justice on tryall of his businesse ...
- Musgrave, John, active 1654
- [London] : [publisher not identified], 1646.
- Physical Description:
- 16 unnumbered pages
- Place of publication from Wing.
Reproduction of original in Huntington Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms, 1962. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 48:13)
- Binding notes:
- Microfilm D18a reel.48:1 c.1 (Microfilm, Microfiche, etc.) bound in The workes of the Reverend and faithfull minister of Christ, William Ames, doctor and professor of the famous Vniversity of Franeker in Friesland [microform] / translated out of the Latine for publike vse
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, A3274A
View MARC record | catkey: 2644477