Solomons choice, or, A president for kings and princes, and all that are in authority [microform] : presented in a sermon before the Honourable House of Commons at Margarets Westminster, at their publique fast, Septemb. 25, 1644 / by Lazarus Seaman ...
- Seaman, Lazarus, -1675
- London : Printed by E. G. for J. Rothwell ..., 1644.
- Physical Description:
- 8 unnumbered pages, 47 pages
- Related Titles:
- President for kings and princes, and all that are in authority and Solomons choice
- The Parliamentary order for the printing of this sermon is filmed with E.16, no. 24. and Reproduction of original in Thomason Collection, British Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms, 1967. 1 microfilm reel : 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 230:E.16, no. 23)
- Binding notes:
- Microfilm D18a reel.230:1 c.1 (Microfilm, Microfiche, etc.) bound in Hell's hvrlie-bvrlie, or, A fierce contention betwixt the Pope and the Devill [microform] : wherein the Pope strives for superioritie, vpbraides Lvcifer with insufficiencie, and pleades his own right and abilitie to govern th' infernall Helvetian monarchie : newes is also brought thither from England by a company of cavaliers and others that seems, for the present, to make the Prince of Darknesse a little lightsome : besides, a relation of the Duke of Buckingham's last voyage, written a little before his death : and his admirable entertainment by the Admirall of Styx, written presently after his death but not published till now
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, S2177 and McAlpin Coll. II 316
View MARC record | catkey: 2644561