Elegies on I. Her Late Majesty of blessed memory, II. Late Arch-Bishop of Canterbury, III. Illustrious Duke of Ormond and Earl of Ossory, IV. Countess of Dorset, V. Consolatory poem, &c [microform] : together with A poem on the promotion of several eminent persons, &c. / by N. Tate ...
- Tate, Nahum, 1652-1715
- London : Printed for J. Wild ..., 1699.
- Physical Description:
- 8 unnumbered pages, 125 pages, 3 unnumbered pages
- First edition.
Each poem, except the first, has special t.p.
Advertisement: p. - at end.
Reproduction of original in Huntington Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms, 1974. 1 microfilm reel. 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 516:18)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, T183
View MARC record | catkey: 2644593