The form and order of the coronation of Charles the II, King of Scotland [microform] : together vvith the sermon then preached by Mr. Robert Dowglas &c, and the oath then taken with several speeches made : as it was acted at Scoone, the first day of January, 1651 [i.e. 1652].
- Douglas, Robert, 1594-1674
- Aberdene : Imprinted by James Brown, and re-printed at London ..., 1660.
- Physical Description:
- 38 pages
- Related Titles:
- Sermon preached at Scoone, Ian. the I, 1651
- Royal coat-of-arms on frontispiece.
Includes a sermon by Robert Douglas.
Imperfect: pages stained with print show-through and some loss of print.
Reproduction of original in the University of Illinois (Urbana-Champaign Campus). Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1980. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1003:3)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, D2030A
View MARC record | catkey: 2644602