Loyola's disloyalty, or, The Iesuites open rebellion against God and his church [microform] : whose doctrine is blasphemie in the highest degree against the blood of Christ, which they vilifie, and under-valew, that they might uphold their merits, by consequent, encouraging all
- Crashaw, William, 1572-1626
- London : Printed by B.A., Iuly the 4, 1643.
- Physical Description:
- , -102 pages
- Related Titles:
- Loyola's disloyalty
Iesuites open rebellion against God and his church
Jesuites open rebellion against God and his church
- First published under title: The Jesuites gospel; later reprinted with title: The besotted Jesuite.
Epistle signed: W. Crashaw.
Reproduction of original in British Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms, 1962. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 62:1)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, C6851
View MARC record | catkey: 2644611