An Account of the apprehending & taking of Mr. John Robinson and William Criss for the murther of Mrs. Mary Robinson [microform] : particularly how they were discovered by a letter, from an unknown hand, and seized in their beds this morning at a powder-shop ... with their examination and committment to Newgate for the same, with the manner of the said barbarous action, &c.
- London : Printed for and sold by John Green ..., 1699.
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (2 unnumbered pages)
- "Licens'd according to order"
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms, 1962. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 46:39)
- Binding notes:
- Microfilm D18a reel.46:1 c.1 (Microfilm, Microfiche, etc.) bound in A Christian family builded by God [microform] : directing all governours of families how to act ... / by Robert Abbott
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, A232
View MARC record | catkey: 2644711