Englands interest by trade asserted, shewing the necessity and excellency thereof [microform] : wherein is discovered, that many hundred thousand pounds might be gained to the King and kingdom by the due improvement of the product thereof, more particularly by wool, and the evil consequences of its exportation unmanufactured ... / by W.C. ...
- Carter, W. (William)
- London : Printed for the author, 1671.
- The second impression, corrected and enlarged.
- Physical Description:
- 14 unnumbered pages, 44 pages
- Attributed to William Carter. Cf. BM.
Errata: p. .
Reproduction of original in Columbia University Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms, 1962. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 58:11)
- Binding notes:
- Microfilm D18a reel.58:1 c.1 (Microfilm, Microfiche, etc.) bound in A letter from the chancellour of Mary-land to Col. Henry Meese, merchant in London [microform] : concerning the late troublesin Mary-land
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, C674
View MARC record | catkey: 2644730