The parson's vade mecum [microform] : containing choice observations about the accounts of the year, ecclesiastical censures, of the primitive fathers and their writings, a catalogue of the arch-bishops, bishops and deans in England and Wales, their election, consecration, instalment, with the clergies tenths, and their valuation in the King's book ...
- R. M.
- London : Printed for T. Salusbury ..., 1693.
- Physical Description:
- 4 unnumbered pages, 116 pages, 4 unnumbered pages
- Reproduction of original in Huntington Library.
"Epistle to the Clergy-reader" signed: R.M.
A catalogue of books: p. - at end.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1978. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 817:15)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, M73
View MARC record | catkey: 2644877