A collection of all the statutes now in use [microform] : with notes in the margin and references to the bookcases and books of entries and registers where they be treated of : together with an abridgment of the residue which are expired, repealed, altered, and worn out of use, or do concern private persons, places or things, and not the whole Common-wealth / by Ferdinando Pulton ... ; with a continuation of the statutes made in the reign of the late King Charles the First of blessed memory, and of His Majesty that now is, Charles the Second by the grace of God, of England &c. King, to the last adjournment of Parliament, April the 11th, 1670 ; as also a necessary table or kalendar to the whole work expressing in titles the principal matter therein contained for the ease and advantage of the reader / by Thomas Manby ...
- Corporate Author:
- England and Wales
- Uniform Title:
- Laws, etc. (Statutes : 1670)
- London : Printed by the assigns of John Bill and Christopher Barker ... John Streater, James Flesher, and Henry Twyford, assigns of Richard Atkyns and Edward Atkyns ..., MDCLXX 
- Physical Description:
- 7 unnumbered pages, 1, 537 [i.e. 1, 499], 72 unnumbered pages
- Additional Creators:
- Pulton, Ferdinando, 1536-1618 and Manby, Thomas, active 1666-1675
- Royal coat-of-arms on frontispiece.
Numerous errors in pagination.
This work appears at reel 1007:1 as Wing E884, and at reel 1699:1 incorrectly identified as Wing E882 (number cancelled).
Reproduction of originals in the University of Illinois (Urbana-Champaign Campus). Library and the British Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1983, 1986. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1007:1 and 1699:1)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) E884.
View MARC record | catkey: 2644931