Milk for babes, or, A mothers catechism for her children [microform] : wherein chief saving principles of Christian religion, through the body of it, fit first to inform children in, are 1. propounded, 2. expounded, 3. applied ... : together with the questions and answers which are the grounds of the catechism : whereunto also annexed, three sermons preached at Andrews Holborn at a publike fast and at Covent-Garden, upon severall occasions / by Robert Abbot ...
- Abbot, Robert, 1588?-1662?
- London : Printed by John Legatt for Philemon Stephens ..., 1646.
- Physical Description:
- 32 unnumbered pages, 326 pages
- Related Titles:
- Milk for babes
Mothers catechism for her children
- Includes: 1. Secret sinnes discovered 2. Christ exalted amongst men 3. The soul secured, or, Three sermons (p. 223-326), with special t.p.
Reproduction of original in British Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms, 1962. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 46:2)
- Binding notes:
- Microfilm D18a reel.46:1 c.1 (Microfilm, Microfiche, etc.) bound in A Christian family builded by God [microform] : directing all governours of families how to act ... / by Robert Abbott
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, A69
View MARC record | catkey: 2645019