The religion established by law, asserted to conduce most to the true interest of prince and subject [microform] : as it was delivered in a charge, at the general quarter sessions of the peace, held at the borough of Newark, for the county of Nottingham, by adjournment for taking the oaths of Supremacy, &c., according to the late act of Parliament July 21th 1673 / by Peniston Whalley Esq
- Whalley, Penistone
- London : Printed for John Place ... and Thomas Bassett ..., 1674.
- Physical Description:
- 8 unnumbered pages, 29 pages
- Reproduction of original in Huntington Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms, 1974. 1 microfilm reel. 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 523:11)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, S1535 and Arber's Term cat. I 164
View MARC record | catkey: 2645054