Mercvrivs Aqvaticvs, or, The vvater-poets ansvver to all that hath or shall be writ by Mercvrivs Britanicvs [microform].
- Taylor, John, 1580-1653
- [Oxford] : Printed in the waine of the moone pag. 121, and number 16, of Mercurius Britanicus, 1643.
- Physical Description:
- 4 unnumbered pages, 121-126 pages, 12 unnumbered pages
- Related Titles:
- Mercvrivs Aqvaticvs
Mercurius Britanicus, no. 16, 1643, pp. 121-126
Water-poets answer to all that hath or shall be writ by Mercvrivs Britanicvs
- Reprint of Mercurius Britannicus, no. 16, Dec. 7-14, 1643, p. 121-126, that Taylor half parodies, half satirizes, piece by piece.
Wing gives imprint as 1644.
Reproduction of original in Thomason Collection, British Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms, 1967. 1 microfilm reel : 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 233:E.29, no. 11)
- Binding notes:
- Microfilm D18a reel.233:1 c.1 (Microfilm, Microfiche, etc.) bound in Ianuaries accovnt, giving a full and true relation of all the remarkable passages of that month, this present yeare, 1645 [microform] : drawne up together to give a generall satisfaction to the whole kingdome, of the just and legall proceedings of that High and Honourable Court of Parliament
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, T481
View MARC record | catkey: 2645078