The loyall martyrology, or, Brief catalogues and characters of the most eminent persons who suffered for their conscience during the late times of rebellion either by death, imprisonment, banishment, or sequestration [microform] : together with those who were slain in the Kings service : as also dregs of treachery : with the catalogue and characters of those regicides who sat as judges on our late dread soveraign of ever blessed memory : with others of that gang, most eminent for villany / by William Winstanley
- Winstanley, William, 1628?-1698
- London : Printed by Thomas Mabb for Edward Thomas, 1665.
- Physical Description:
- 14 unnumbered pages, 173 pages, 3 unnumbered pages : portraits
- Related Titles:
- Brief catalogues and characters of the most eminent persons and Loyall martyrology
- The contents [i.e. index]: p. - at end., Added t.p. engraved, illustrated., and Reproduction of original in Bristol Public Library, Bristol, England.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms, 1974. 1 microfilm reel. 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 523:25)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, W3066
View MARC record | catkey: 2645122