The works of Mr. Abraham Cowley [microform] : consisting of those which were formerly printed, and those which he design'd for the press, now published out of the authors original copies
- Cowley, Abraham, 1618-1667
- Uniform Title:
- Works. 1668
- London : Printed by J.M. for Henry Herringman ..., 1668.
- Physical Description:
- 42 unnumbered pages, 41, 80 pages, 4 unnumbered pages, 70, that is, 68 pages, 154, 23, 148 pages : portrait
- Additional Creators:
- Sprat, Thomas, 1635-1713
- "The mistress", "Pindarique odes", and "Davideis, a sacred poem", each have special title pages.
Errata: p. 148 at end.
Reproduction of original in British Library.
With an account of the life and writings of Cowley by Thomas Sprat.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms, 1962. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 61:7)
- Binding notes:
- Microfilm D18a reel.61:1 c.1 (Microfilm, Microfiche, etc.) bound in The great necessity of preparation for death and judgment [microform] : a sermon preached in the parochial chappel of Macclesfield, in the county palatine of Chester, at the funeral of Mr. John Corker, als Cor Cor, of Hurdesfield, on the eleventh day of November, 1693, and since revised and enlarg'd at the request of the relations of the deceased / by Samuel Corker, als Cor Cor
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, C6649
View MARC record | catkey: 2645136