New poems, songs, prologues, and epilogues [microform] : never before printed / written by Thomas Duffett ; and set by the most eminent musicians about the town
- Duffett, Thomas
- London : Printed for Nicholas Woolfe ..., 1676.
- Physical Description:
- 6 unnumbered pages, 120 pages
- First ed.
Reproduction of original in Huntington Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms, 1962. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 64:14)
- Binding notes:
- Microfilm D18a reel.64:1 c.1 (Microfilm, Microfiche, etc.) bound in The six distinguishing characters of a Parliament-man [microform] : address'd to the good people of England
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, D2449
Arber's Term cat. I 236.
View MARC record | catkey: 2645179