Seasonable reflections on a late pamphlet entituled A history of passive obedience since the Reformation [microform] : wherein the true notion of passive obedience is settled and secured from the malicious interpretations of ill-designing men
- Bainbrigg, Thomas, 1636-1703
- London : Printed for Robert Clavell ..., 1689/90 [i.e. 1690]
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, 67 pages
- Related Titles:
- History of passive obedience since the Reformation
- Attributed to Thomas Bainbrigg. Cf. BM.
Reproduction of original in British LIbrary.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms, 1963. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 80:16)
- Binding notes:
- Microfilm D18a reel.80:1 c.1 (Microfilm, Microfiche, etc.) bound in Three books of occult philosophy [microform] / written by Henry Cornelius Agrippa of Nettesheim ... ; translated out of the Latin into the English tongue by J.F
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, B474
Arber's Term cat. II 305
View MARC record | catkey: 2645219