The certainty and necessity of religion in general, or, The first grounds & principles of humane duty establish'd [microform] : in eight sermons preach'd at S. Martins in the Fields at the lecture for the year 1697, founded by the Honorable Robert Boyle, Esquire / by Francis Gastrell ...
- Gastrell, Francis, 1662-1725
- London : Printed for Tho. Bennet ..., 1697.
- Physical Description:
- 4 unnumbered pages, xi, 257 pages, 1 unnumbered page
- Related Titles:
- First grounds and principles of humane duty establish'd.
- Reproduction of original in Cambridge University Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms, 1975. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 563:11)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, G300 and Arber's Term cat. III 12
View MARC record | catkey: 2645232