Allegiance and prerogative considered [microform] : in a letter from a gentleman in the country to his friend, upon his being chosen a member of the meeting of states in Scotland
- Gentleman in the country
- [Edinburgh?] : [publisher not identified], 1689.
- Physical Description:
- 17 pages
- Place of publication from Wing.
Reproduction of original in British Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms, 1962. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 47:26)
- Binding notes:
- Microfilm D18a reel.47:1 c.1 (Microfilm, Microfiche, etc.) bound in An Account of the ceremonial at the coronation of Their Most Excellent Majesties, King James II and Queen Mary, at Westminster the 23 of April 1685, in the first year of His Majesties reign [microform]
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, A955
Aldis, H.G. List of books printed in Scotland before 1700 2857
View MARC record | catkey: 2645239