An answer to the dissenters pleas for separation, or, An abridgment of the London cases [microform] : wherein the substance of those books is digested into one short and plain discourse
- Bennet, Thomas, 1673-1728
- London : Printed at the University Press, for Alexander Bosvile ..., 1700.
- Physical Description:
- 8 unnumbered pages, 326 pages
- Related Titles:
- Collection of cases and other discourses
Abridgment of the London cases
- Reproduction of original in the Cambridge University Library.
Preface signed: Tho. Bennet.
Attributed by Stonehill to T. Burnet, an attribution considered incorrect by Halkett and Laing.
An abridgment of "A collection of cases and other discourses, written to recover dissenters to the communion of the Church of England."
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1978. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 807:20)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, B1889
View MARC record | catkey: 2645253