Great satisfaction concerning the death of the Earle of Strafford in a discourse betweene a Scottishman and a Jesuite [microform] : with a serious consideration of certaine conclusions observed from his last speech upon the scaffold
- [London?] : [publisher not identified], [1641?]
- Physical Description:
- 7, that is, 8 pages
- Caption title. and Reproduction of original in Huntington Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms, 1975. 1 microfilm reel. 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 564:2)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, G1751
View MARC record | catkey: 2645275