The harmony of the foure evangelists [microform] : among themselves, and with the Old Testament : the first part, from the beginning of the gospels to the baptisme of our saviour, with an explanation of the chiefest difficulties both in language and sense / by John Lightfoote ...
- Lightfoot, John, 1602-1675
- London : Printed by R. Cotes for Andrew Crooke ..., 1644.
- Physical Description:
- 32 unnumbered pages, 214 pages, 1 unnumbered page
- Errata: 1 p. at end.
Reproduction of original in Thomason Collection, British Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms, 1967. 1 microfilm reel : 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 231:E.20, no. 1)
- Binding notes:
- Microfilm D18a reel.231:1 c.1 (Microfilm, Microfiche, etc.) bound in To Mr. Thomas Edwards, Sir you stand as one professing your selfe to be instructed by Christ with abilities from God to throw downe errour [microform]
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, L2058
View MARC record | catkey: 2645289