Via ad vitam, being a short and sure vvay to a long life, or, Helmont justified, and the excellency of chymicall medicaments vindicated [microform] / by George Starkey ...
- Starkey, George, 1627-1665
- Uniform Title:
- Natures explication and Helmont's vindication
- London : Printed and are to be sold by Richard Hall ..., 1661.
- Physical Description:
- 66 unnumbered pages, 336 pages
- Related Titles:
- Via ad vitam
Helmont justified, and the excellency of chymicall medicaments vindicated
- Reproduction of original in Harvard University Libraries.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms, 1962. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 77:11)
- Binding notes:
- Microfilm D18a reel.77:1 c.1 (Microfilm, Microfiche, etc.) bound in The whole comical works of Monsr. Scarron ... [microform] : a great part of which never before in English / translated by Mr. Tho. Brown, Mr. Savage, and others
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, S5290A
View MARC record | catkey: 2645326