A resolution of some cases of conscience which respect church-communion [microform] : viz. I. Whether to communicate with some church, especially in such a divided state of the church, be a necessary duty incumbent on all Christians. II. Whether constant communion be a necessary duty where occasional communion is lawful. III. Whethr it be lawful to communicate with two churches which are in a state of separation from each other
- Sherlock, William, 1641?-1707
- London : Printed by Henry Hills, Jun. for Fincham Gardiner ..., 1683.
- The second edition.
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, 50 pages
- Written by William Sherlock. Cf. Halkett & Laing, DNB, BM.
This work also appears as the second item in v. 1 of: A collection of cases and other discourses / by some divines of the city of London (Wing C5114).
Reproduction of original in the Huntington Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1978. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 878:15)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, S3337
View MARC record | catkey: 2645354