A declaration of the Commissioners for Visitation of Universities and for placing and displacing of ministers in Scotland, against praying or preaching for the pretended King of Scotland [microform] : with some reasons given by some of the ministers of Edinburgh why they cannot in conscience omit to pray for him : together with an ansvver to the said reasons ... / by a friend to the Commonwealth
- Corporate Author:
- Scotland. Commissioners for Visitation of Universities and for Placing and Displacing of Ministers
- Printed at Leith : [publisher not identified], 1653.
- Physical Description:
- 16 pages
- Additional Creators:
- Friend of the Commonwealth
- Related Titles:
- Some reasons why the ministers of Christ in Scotland ought not to be troubled for praying for the King
- Caption title (p. 4): Some reasons why the ministers of Christ in Scotland ought not to be troubled for praying for the king, and wherefore we cannot in conscience omit that duty.
This item is identified as Wing D652 at reel 63:8 and as Wing S973 Variant at reel 1294:3. Both numbers are cancelled in Wing (CD-ROM, 1996). The item is now assigned to Wing (CD-ROM, 1996) S1001.
Reproduction of originals in Union Theological Seminary Library, New York and Harvard University Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms, 1962 and 1982. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 63:8 and 1294:3)
- Binding notes:
- Microfilm D18a reel.63:1 c.1 (Microfilm, Microfiche, etc.) bound in Sancti Cæcilii Cypriani Opera [microform] / recognita & illustrata per Joannem Oxoniensem episcopum ; accedunt Annales Cyprianici, sive, Tredecim annorum ; quibus S. Cyprianus inter Christianos versatus est, brevis historia chronologice delineata per Joannem Cestriensem
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing (CD-ROM, 1996) S1001
View MARC record | catkey: 2645367