The Scots demonstration of their abhorrence of popery with all its adherents [microform] : in a letter from Edenbrough to a friend in London, containing the manner of burning the Pope there in effigie, on Christmass Day &c.
- [Edinburgh?] : [publisher not identified], [1679?]
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page)
- Reproduction of original in Huntington Library. and Broadside.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1978. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 822:34)
- Binding notes:
- Microfilm D18a reel.822:1 c.1 (Microfilm, Microfiche, etc.) bound in Advice given to the republick of Venice [microform] : how they ought to govern themselves both at home and abroad, to have perpetual dominion / first written in Italian ... by Father Paul the Venetian, author of The Council of Trent ; translated into English by Dr. Aglionby
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, S2025
View MARC record | catkey: 2645409