The art of metals [microform] : in which is declared the manner of their generation and the concomitants of them : in two books / written in Spanish by Albaro Alonso Barba ... curate of St. Bernards parish in the imperial city of Potosi, in the kingdom of Peru in the West-Indies, in the year 1640 ; translated in the year 1669 by the R. H. Edward, Earl of Sandwich
- Related Titles:
- Second book of The art of mettals
- Translation of: Arte de los metales., Vol. 2 has title: The second book of The art of mettals, wherein is taught the common way of refining silver by quicksilver, with some new rules added for the better performance of the same., and Reproduction of original in Yale University Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms, 1963. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 81:10)
- Binding notes:
- Microfilm D18a reel.81:1 c.1 (Microfilm, Microfiche, etc.) bound in Poems upon several occasions [microform] / by Daniel Baker
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, B678, Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, B682, and Arber's Term cat. I 177
View MARC record | catkey: 2645467