A short introduction to the Hebrew tongue [microform] : being a translation of the learned John Buxtorfius, epitome of his Hebrew grammar ... / by John Davis, school-master ; whereunto is annexed an English interlineall interpretation of some Hebrew texts of the Psalmes for the profit of young beginners ... : together with certaine pertinent rules concerning the seate of accents in nouns and verbs, participles, and pronouns, affixes, and words undeclined
- Translation of: Epitome grammaticae Hebraeae., Page sequence is right to left., and Reproduction of original in British Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms, 1963. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 85:8)
- Binding notes:
- Microfilm D18a reel.85:1 c.1 (Microfilm, Microfiche, etc.) bound in The practice of His Majesties Court of Exchequer at Westminster as to proceedings in equity by English bill, parallel to the course used in the High Court of Chancery [microform] : containing precedents of the most exact and authentick forms of bills, answers, pleas, and demurrers ... and such other process and pleadings as have been been drawn by the most learned, able, and experienc'd council, clerks, and practitioners, and approved of by the said court for more than 35 years last past
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, B6349
View MARC record | catkey: 2645486