Fodinæ regales, or, The history, laws, and places of the chief mines and mineral works in England, Wales, and the English pale in Ireland [microform] : as also of the mint and mony : with a clavis explaining some difficult words relating to mines, &c. / by Sir John Pettus, Knight
- Pettus, John, Sir, 1613-1690
- London : Printed by H.L. & R.B. for Thomas Basset ..., 1670.
- Physical Description:
- 15 unnumbered pages, 108 pages, 7 unnumbered pages, 2 leaves of plates : illustrations, portrait
- Related Titles:
- Fodinae regales and History, laws, and places of the chief mines and mineral works in England, Wales, and the English pale in Ireland
- Marginal notes., Index: p. - at end., Errata: p.  at end., and Reproduction of original in Huntington Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms, 1975. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 574:12)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, P1908 and Arber's Term cat. I, 49
View MARC record | catkey: 2645493