Insurance maps of Hazleton, Pennsylvania, including West Hazleton
- Corporate Author:
- Sanborn Map Company
- Additional Titles:
- Title in upper right corner of adjoining maps index sheet: Hazleton, PA, "N.P.", Dec. 1954, Title on cover: Hazleton, Pennsylvania, and Hazleton, Penn., Sanborn Map Co.
- New York, [N.Y.] : Sanborn Map Company, [1954-1966]
- Copyright Date:
- copyright 1955
- Edition of 1909.
- Physical Description:
- 1 atlas (11 unnumbered pages, 73 pages : color maps ; 36 cm
- Cartographic Mathematical Data:
- Scale approximately 1:600. 50 ft. to one in. (W 76°00ʹ35ʺ--W 75°56ʹ46ʺ/N 40°58ʹ29ʺ--N 40°55ʹ40ʺ). and Scale approximately 1:1,200. 100 ft. to one in.
- Title from first sheet., Partial cadastral maps., Index and some maps date from December, 1954; "Additional Index" dated October 1963., Includes updates through 1966, including additional sheets and new information pasted to existing sheets., Some sheets contain multiple sections; orientation of sheets differs., Map 1 is in 7 sections numbered 1, 1A, 1B, 1C, 1D, 1E, and 1F., "Republished 1955"--On title page., "Foreward" on front flyleaf., Last date listed on the "Correction Record" is July 1966., Published maps distributed in custom binder with plastic sheet pockets; binder manufactured by C.E. Sheppard Co. Includes Sanborn maps scale tool in front pocket., Hazleton "Population 35,491 (1950 U.S. Census).", West Hazleton "Population 6,988 (1950 U.S. Census).", and Includes "Key" or index to the maps, "Record of Insertion Dates of Revised Maps" table, descriptive table dated "5-62" on "Coding of Structural Units for Fireproof and Non-combustible Buildings," indexes to streets and buildings, "Corrections Record" table, color adjoining maps index, and notes.
View MARC record | catkey: 26456167