The Stage-players complaint [microform] : in a pleasant dialogue betweene Cane of the Fortune, and Reed of the Friers, deploring their sad and solitary conditions for want of imployment, in this heavie and contagious time of the plague in London
- London : Printed for Tho. Bates ..., 1641.
- Physical Description:
- 8 pages
- Related Titles:
- Stage players complaint
- An imaginary dialogue between Andrew Cane and Immanuel Reed, two well-known London actors.
Copy on each reel is same ed. but different issue.
Reproduction of original in University of Chicago Library and Thomason Collection, British Library.
Item at 86:1 is identified as C425 (number cancelled in Wing 2nd ed.).
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms, 1963 and 1967. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 86:1 or 255:E.172, no. 23)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing (CD-ROM, 1996) S5162
View MARC record | catkey: 2645662