An essay of transmigration, in defence of Pythagoras, or, A discourse of natural philosophy [microform].
- Bulstrode, Whitelocke, 1650-1724
- London : Printed by E.H. for Tho. Basset ..., 1692.
- Physical Description:
- 56 unnumbered pages, 192 pages
- Related Titles:
- Discourse of natural philosophy
- Reproduction of original in Huntington Library.
Epistle dedicatory signed: Whitelocke Bulstrode.
Attributed to Whitlocke Bulstrode. cf. BM.
Table of contents: p. -
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1978. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 861:1)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, B5450
View MARC record | catkey: 2645828