A prologue spoken at Mithridates King of Pontus, the first play acted at the Theatre royal this year, 1681 [microform].
- Dryden, John, 1631-1700
- London : Printed for J. Sturton, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (2 unnumbered pages)
- Additional Creators:
- Lee, Nathaniel, 1653?-1692
- Related Titles:
- Mithridates King of Pontus
- Reproduction of original in Huntington Library.
Attributed to John Dryden. cf. NUC pre-1956.
Date of publication suggested by Wing and NUC pre-1956 imprints.
Written for the 1681 revival of Nathaniel Lee's Mithridates. cf. Cambridge bibliography of English literature.
This item can be found at reels 672:10 and 866:14.
Entry for L864 cancelled in Wing (2nd ed.).
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1977 and 1978. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 672:10 and 866:14)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, D2333
View MARC record | catkey: 2645829