An account of several late voyages & discoveries to the south and north [microform] : towards the Streights of Magellan, the South Seas, the vast tracts of land beyond Hollandia Nova &c. : also towards Nova Zembla, Greenland or Spitsberg, Groynland or Engrondland, &c. / by Sir John Narborough, Captain Jasmen Tasman, Captain John Wood, and Frederick Marten of Hamburgh ; to which are annexed a large introduction and supplement, giving an account of other navigations to those regions of the globe, the whole illustrated with charts and figures
- London : Printed for Sam Smith and Benj. Walford ..., 1694.
- Physical Description:
- 2 parts (xxix, 7 unnumbered pages, 196; 207 pages, 19 leaves of plates (7 folded)) : 2 folded maps
- Additional Creators:
- Narbrough, John, Sir, 1640-1688, Tasman, Abel Janszoon, 1603?-1659, Wood, John, Captain, Martens, Friedrich, 1635-1699, and Robinson, Tancred, Sir, -1748
- Probably edited by Tancred Robinson. Cf. DNB and E.G. Cox, Reference guide to the lit. of travel, v. 1, p. 8-9. and Reproduction of original in British Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms, 1975. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 572:1) Filmed with other titles.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, N154 and Arber's Term cat. II 581
View MARC record | catkey: 2645878